To provide the best experience at this Canandaigua Lake vacation rental cottage, please obey the following:
- Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere inside or outside the premises.
- Pets are NOT allowed under any circumstances. The rental will terminate if any pets are brought to the premises at anytime.
- No food or beverages shall be allowed upstairs at the Cottage.
- Stains on beds, pillows, sheets, pillowcases, towels, furniture, upholstery, carpets, flooring, and draperies will result in the Guests being charged further, additional cleaning fees above and beyond the basic cleaning fee.
- People other than those in the Guest’s party set forth above may not stay overnight in the Cottage or on the premises. The MAXIMUM number of allowable occupants is 8 and is carefully enforced. Please do not bring any campers, tents or motor homes. In a similar fashion, large parties or gatherings (more than 8 occupants and 7 visitors for a total of 15 people) are NOT permitted. If you exceed these limits at any time during your stay, unfortunately, we will have to ask you to leave.
- This Cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- This Cottage is located in an exclusive neighborhood in which several families live year-round. For everyone’s consideration, please ensure quiet hours (no outdoor music, loud parties, etc.) from 11:00 pm until 8:00 am.
- Fireworks are ILLEGAL in New York State and therefore prohibited at the Cottage.
- The Garage is reserved for the Homeowners’ storage needs and is off limits to the Guests.
- All Guests must keep the property and all furnishings in good order. The Cottage has plenty of outside seating. Please store the patio umbrella during winds-otherwise, it will be damaged. No furniture or TVs shall be moved from inside the Cottage.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses. Please clean the oven and stovetop before departure (or a $25 cleaning fee is charged).
- Please do not relocate the grill or fire pi because this could cause property damage or personal injury.
- The Guests shall be responsible for cleaning the grill immediately after each use. A wood scraper is provided for cleaning the grill.
- Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road and lawn is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the Cottage, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels and water shoes. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the Cottage.
- The fireplace is turned off, it doesn’t work and the Guests may not use the fireplace. Use of the fireplace will terminate your rental.
- The sewer system is very effective; however, it may clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that any improper material has been flushed and clogs the sewer system, you will be charged damages for a sewer clean-out.
- No refunds will be given for storms. This Cottag is located on a well-maintained, paved private road. However, we do not refund due to weather or road conditions.
- Please close all the windows if it rains or if you run the Air Conditioning.
- We have provided several trash containers located outside the Cottage. The Guests agree to place all trash and recyclables in appropriate garbage bags before placing trash in the trash containers located on the south side of the house.
Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions that you may have regarding this vacation rental cottage, Canandaigua Lake, things to see and do, availability, booking or anything else on your mind. We’re online every day and more than happy to help make your stay in the heart of the Finger Lakes a fabulous one!Contact Us Now